Céline Masson discovered circus arts at an early age in her native country of France. For the last decade, she has lived in Montreal, Canada perfecting her art and pursuing her dream. She is a skilled and innovative performer, exploring new avenues of aerial creation all the time.
Céline created and designed her own apparatus, an aerial chair that she lovingly calls THE FRENCH’AIR. The FRENCH’AIR is a spinning chair that she moves in and out of, melding sensuality and strength with dynamic acrobatic movement. Céline and a fellow aerialist, Caroline Petrement regularly perform on another original apparatus called the DUO COCOON, a two person aerial hammock act, created by the latter.
Céline continues to find ways to break the mold of what is thought of as art, and has established herself as a forefront thinker in the Circus World.
She performs aerial tissu, rope, trapeze, doubles trapeze and of course the FRENCH’AIR.
Céline’s Performance Highlights
- 2016 San Francisco Symphony Chinese New Year fundraiser ( San Francisco, CA)
- 2015 Dubai,
- 2015 Beyond, Special Benefit for The Uncle Junior Project (San Francisco, CA)
- 2014 IFSO conference, CFC Inc. Event, The Palais Des Congrès (Montreal, Canada)
- 2014 Circus Canada, Creativiva Inc., (Dubai, UAE)
- 2013 Bavarian Glamour, Schuhbecks Teatro (Munich, Germany)
- 2012 AE Mobile Event, La Tohu (Montreal, Canada)
- 2012 Deloitte Event (Hong Kong, China)
- 2011 Les pieds dans les plats Cabaret (Montreal, Canada)
- 2011 Circus Rocks, Generating Company tour (England)
- 2011 Ell Circo d’ell Fuego festival (Antwerp, Belgium)
- 2011 Les 20 ans de l’ECV, (Montréal, Canada)